Bringing you the list of best coffee maker/machine in India in 2021 for your daily dose of caffeine.
India is considered to be the land of tea lovers and that is the reason why the purchase of best coffee maker/machine in India can be a tricky task for most of the people. It is primarily due to the unfamiliarity with how the processing of coffee beans takes place and how each and every step right from filtration of coffee granules to setting up the precise boiling temperature matters.
In a country like India, where work culture, traveling and family responsibilities take a chunk of time and energy, a fast yet perfectly blended cup of coffee is now believed to be an inevitable companion. It helps to counter fast and hectic lifestyle and rejuvenate the senses in no time. There are certain good companies in India that understand this very need and have introduced good brands of coffee machines to suit a variety of needs of coffee consumers in India.
While purchasing a coffee machine, it is essential to evaluate the features offered to the key requirements associated with your daily lifestyle. What is the frequency of your coffee requirement? What is the size of the machine that you need depending upon the number of people who drink coffee with you? Do you need single cup coffee maker or professional espresso or cappuccino machine? What is more important for you while making a deal; budget, features or both?
Let us work on a common ground and try to find some of the key differences between the top listed coffee machines in India.
The following is a list of top 8 best coffee machine brands in India. It has been prepared on the grounds of various authentic sources accessible online including independent review sites and user ratings.
8 Best Coffee Maker (Machine) in India for 2021
|1||Cafe JEI Coffee Maker||check price||600 ml||4 Level filter||French Press||1 Year||95%|
|2||InstaCuppa||check price||600 ml||4 Part Micro filtration||French Press||1 Year||90%|
|3||Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt||check price||4 cups||Stainless Steel 2 cups filter||Espresso/ Cappuccino||2 Year||85%|
|4||PreethiDripcafe Coffee Maker (White)||check price||500 ml||Microfine filter||Drip Coffee||1 Year||85%|
|5||Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker (Black)||check price||0.6 L||Plastic filter||Filter Coffee||2 Years||80%|
|6||HELICON Strong Stainless Steel Body Coffee Maker Electric Kettle||check price||2 L||–||Electric Instant Coffee Kettle||1 Year||78%|
|7||HOLME’S (1.8L Stainless Steel) Kettle TSQ0051||check price||1.8 L||Stainless steel filter||Electric Instant Coffee Kettle||No Warranty||73%|
|8||Prestige PCMD 1.0 650-Watt Drip Coffee Maker, Multi Color||check price||2-4 cups||Mesh filter||Drip Coffee||1 Year||70%|
#1) Cafe JEI French Press Coffee Maker – Best in Class
A premier manual coffee maker machine which is owned by Jadhav E-Comm Innovations took both the online and offline market by storm with the USP of durable functionality within reasonable budget. With its headquarter based in Bangalore, Karnataka the company has become synonymous to robust quality and affordability.
With the one-time capacity of 600 ml (equivalent to 6 espresso size cups), the machine comprises of a 4 level filtration system to hold the coffee granules more efficiently enabling you to enjoy seamless sip each time. Cafe JEI French Press only takes 3 to 4 minutes to boil the water and prepare the coffee with perfect aroma and taste.
4 Level Filtration System
The system comprises of 2 screen filters, 1 top lid strainer and 1 plunger.
Stainless Steel Body
The machine is made up of high grade steel body.
The glass part of the machine has been made with heat resistant borosilicate.
The machine comes with a sturdy non slip grip for proper handling.
The right quantity ensures the right taste. That is the reason why the machine comes with its own measuring spoon.
- Durability: It has been a trusted brand right from its launch in the market due to superlative material and performance endurance.
- BPA Free: It is free of bisphenol A (BPA) or any other harmful industrial chemical.
- Easy Cleaning: Effective cleaning is possible due to robust quality steel and glass.
- Non- Electric Function: Portable in nature and can work without electricity.
- Warranty: The product comes along with one year replacement warranty against any sort of manufacturing defect.
- Smaller Filter Screens: The filter screens are smaller in comparison of glass diameter, hence the spilling of coffee granules is higher.
#2) InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker
A brand of best coffee machine in India rightly meant for those who never wish to compromise between quality and style. Introduced to the market by InstaCuppa, this elegant French Press machine is known to deliver instant brewed coffee. The head office of the company is based in Andhra Pradesh and it has made a distinctive presence online with a range of coffee and other beverage accessories.
The micro-filtration system of this coffee machine is divided into 4 parts to ensure the preparation of almost granule free drink each and every time. The machine comes with the capacity of 2 large brews or 6 small 100 ml cups. The glass comprises of measurement marking to help you prepare the exact amount to drink without any waste.
4 Part Micro Filtration System
Helping you experience a quality sip each time with no compromise in aroma and taste.
Manufactured with finest grade borosilicate glass to ensure optimal resistance to heat.
Strong and heat resistant handle for better grip and portability each time.
The glass carries measurement marks to help you pour right amount of ingredients every time.
Seamless cleaning feature making it compatible to machine cleansing.
- Elegant Design: The machine is stylish in appearance and is a good example of class with durability.
- BPA Free: It is free of bisphenol A (BPA) or any other harmful industrial chemical.
- 4 in 1 Versatile Utility: Apart from coffee maker, it can be used in the form of pitcher, loose leaf brewer and milk frothing.
- Non- Electric Function: Portable in nature and can work without electricity.
- Warranty: The product comes along with one year warranty against any type of manufacturing defect.
- Not 100% granule proof: In spite of having 4 part micro filtration system, the user can experience the presence of a few coffee granules.
- Fragile glass: The glass is not highly durable and as per existing users is prone to cracks and breakage.
#3) Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt 4- Cups Espresso Maker
How good will it be if you can make espressos at home that could taste like Cafe Coffee Day or Starbucks and that too without burning a hole in your pocket? The coffee maker is an ideal choice for those who wish to experience world class espresso within a reasonable budget. Morphy Richards is a company which originated 80 years back in Europe (headquartered in Swinton, England) and is a trusted name in home appliances.
The powerful 800 watt coffee maker is proficient in making espresso for you and your whole family within a matter of a few minutes. With a modest budget, one can simply make it a part of their modular kitchen.
Not Just One Cup of Coffee
It can prepare 4 cups of coffee along with milk frothing at once.
Heat Resistant Grip
Together with the drip tray, the grip is highly immune to heat.
Transparent Carafe to ensure the visibility of the prepared coffee all the time.
The temperature indicator to understand the progress on a real-time basis.
Power & Voltage
Possesses 800 Watt Power along with an operating voltage of 210-250 Volts.
- Elegant Design: The machine is elegant in design and carry both class and features.
- Efficient in Capacity: Highly efficient espresso machine with the capacity of 4-6 cups in one go!
- Frothing to Precision: Perfect milk frothing can be attained in this machine.
- Drip Tray: It is accessible and movable.
- Warranty: The product comes along with two years of warranty.
- No Temperature Control: It works automatic and no manual temperature control is feasible.
- No Enough Size: As the machine is not big enough in size, one requires to place an additional pitcher or cup for milk frothing.
#4) PreethiDripcafe Coffee Maker (White)
The art of making perfectly filtered coffee demands patience. The framework of this best rated coffee machine in India is based on drip cafe, so it takes a few minutes to properly heat the ground coffee and then getting it filtered. As the coffee is prepared at the correct temperature, the final product tickles your taste buds with the natural essence of coffee.
Established in the year 1978, Preethi Kitchen Appliances Private Limited commenced its journey from Chennai, Tamil Nadu and steadily made its own loyal segment of customers with the help of quality innovation and R & D based on market feedback. The drip cafe coffee machine from Preethi is known for taking lesser amount of time in producing Decoction compared to other coffee makers and comes along with a reliable water level and pilot lamp indicator.
Comprises of hidden 450W heating element that aides in quicker brewing.
Precise Decoction is achieved through microfine filter.
Heat Resistant Plastic
The body is made with the plastic material which is resistant to heat.
Robust jar made up of stainless steel
Reliable Temperature Sensitivity and Control
The machine comes with precise temperature control as well as a thermal fuse which is sensitive and responsive to heat.
- Quality of Coffee: The machine produces fine and premium quality coffee.
- Lightweight: Quite light in weight in comparison of other contemporary machines with same features.
- Brewing and Decoction: The machine function results in swift brewing and fine Decoction.
- Keeps Decoction Warm: The coffee machine while kept in on mode will deep the decoction warm.
- Warranty: The machine is accessible with one year product warranty.
- The Design: The design of the machine is quite outdated in comparison to other drip cafe machines.
- The Plastic: Though the plastic is heat resistant, it is not much of a durable quality.
#5) Philips 700-Watt Coffee Machine (Black) HD7431/20
The coffee maker is a brain child of a company that does not require an introduction at all. It is over a hundred year old Dutch multinational conglomerate which started its Indian operations in the year 1930 from Kolkata. Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker (Black) is a response to the needs of those who requires simple coffee and no other types of fuzz at all.
The machine is capable to serve you 7 cups of delectably brewed coffee. One of the key USPs of this machine is the availability of AromaSwirl nozzle which mixes the components of your filter coffee evenly to maximize the essence of your coffee powder.
As mentioned above, it comes with an AromaSwirl nozzle that evenly distributes the aroma on the surface of the coffee.
Drip Stop Feature
The machine carries a drip stop feature that has the capacity to interrupt the coffee brewing whenever you decides to stop it.
It carries an illuminated power switch with a non slip surface for easy handling.
It can serve up to 7 cups of coffee at one time.
Specially designed to save enough amount of space in your kitchen without affecting the style and design.
- Dishwasher Friendly: The machine parts are highly conducive to the dishwasher use and can easily be cleaned via manual or machine cleaning.
- Washable Filter: The machine comes with an in-built filter which is easily washable.
- Warranty: It carries 2 years of warranty on the product.
- Longer Brewing Time: The brewing time taken by this model is 10 minutes, which is quite longer in comparison to other models in this list.
- No Thick Decoction: The machine specializes in quick filtration, so one cannot expect thick decoction in it.
#6) HELICON Strong Stainless Steel Body Electric Kettle (2L)
Are you part of a group which always seeks multiple sips of coffee in a day? Well in that case, with a capacity of 2 litres, HELICON Strong Stainless Steel Body Coffee Maker Electric Kettle (2L) is arguably the optimal choice that you can come across with. It is manufactured by Helicon Electric Opc Private Limited (established in the year 2010) a New Delhi based company that specializes in the manufacturing, trading, supplying and importing of a good range of electric home appliances.
HELICON is the best coffee machine in India when it comes to frequent serving of coffee to a medium to large sized groups. The body of this classy electric kettle is made from stainless steel. It is cordless and comes with a self-enabled auto shut-off function. Apart from serving instant coffees to your frequent buddies, it also comes in handy for boiling water for different day to day needs.
Stainless Steel Body
The model features an elegant mirror stainless steel body which can easily be compatible with all kinds of modular kitchen settings.
It carries a wide outlet that helps in serving hot drinks faster.
Comes with quite a handy locking lid that ensures safety of the user while boiling coffee components or simply water.
A reliable rotating base that can function on 360 degree basis
Automatic Shut-Off Feature
It offers an automatic shut-off technology which helps in preventing damage to the machine due to overheating.
- Multiple Servings: Wish to make over 6 cups in a single serve? This machine is the right choice for you!
- Instant Preparation: All preparations can be easily done with quick and easy boiling.
- Cordless Handle: The machine comes with an ergonomic handle to ensure better portability.
- Automatic Shut-Off: It gives you more time and focus to get involved in other activities.
- Warranty: The machine comes with 1 year warranty.
- Ideal for Instant Coffees Only: It is only good for plain instant coffees and does not go with Cappuccino or Espresso.
- No Coffee Grounds: The machine is not meant for coffee grounds.
- High Electric Consumption: The consumption of electricity would remain high (nearly around 1500 Watts)
#7) HOLME’S (1.8L Stainless Steel) Kettle TSQ0051
HOLME’S is one of the few companies in the field of kitchen appliances which has taken the entire online market by surprise. The company is consistently maintaining its reputation with rave customer reviews and ratings on the products sold by it. One of the finest multi-functional products that you can come across HOLME’s e-commerce portal is Kettle TSQ0051. It is an electric kettle that can play versatile roles in your kitchen apart from coffee boiler and maker including water heater, tea and milk boiler.
HOLME’S (1.8L Stainless Steel) Kettle TSQ0051 is an ideal choice for serving a large number of guests in one take. The best part of this machine is that the company did some good R & D before its manufacturing in order to ensure that it carry some features that can turn out to be extremely user friendly when there are multiple guests present at home (or any venue) and you are in a rush to serve a few hot drinks. We are going to discuss these features down below-
The machine comes with 1.8L total and 1.5L internal capacity.
Elegant Safety Handle
The handle comes with a single touch lid locking mechanism to ensure safety of the user while boiling the container.
Automatic Power Shut Down
It cuts-off the power automatically when the temperature exceeds the permitted levels.
Concealed Heating Component
There is a concealed heating element in the machine to ensure fast boiling.
Ideal Spout Design
Optimum spout design to make the pouring process convenient for the user.
360-Degree Swivel Base
It comes with a 360-degree swivel base to revolve easily.
- Stainless Design: It comes with a stylish stainless design to remain compatible with any type of modular kitchen framework.
- Capacity: It has the capacity to serve over 6 cups in a single boil.
- Automatic Shut-Off: The machine prevents over-boiling with the help of its automatic shut-off feature.
- Handy and Portable Design: Designed to make the lifting and carrying much easier than other contemporary brands.
- No Product Warranty: The product comes without any type of warranty.
- High Electricity Consumption: The consumption of electricity could be very high when used regularly (can go up to 1500 W).
#8) Prestige 650-Watt Drip, Multi Color PCMD 1.0
Prestige is one of the most common household names in India when it comes to the kitchen appliances. The brand was founded in the year 1996 and within a span of a few years it marked as a symbol of trust by millions of middle income grade users in India. Like all the other forms of kitchen appliances, the company is known to be the provider of best coffee machine in India and delivers some of the key inbuilt features that enhance both efficiency and durability.
Prestige PCMD 1.0 650-Watt Drip Coffee Maker consistently ranks higher than most of the other coffee machine brands offered by the company. One of the key reasons behind it is the unique design offered in this model making it distinct from the common coffee machines with round design. You can easily serve 4-6 cups of drip coffee and that too with good decoction. Simply by putting up the ingredients, the entire coffee making process can be handled by the machine without any manual intervention.
Drip Coffee Variety
Specially meant for the processing and serving of drip coffee with rich blend of aroma and taste.
Advanced Mesh Filter
The mesh filter comes with a handle to make the cleaning process more convenient.
Translucent Water Gauge
With the help of translucent water gauge, you can easily glance through the water levels and via an indicator you can measure the minimum and maximum levels of permitted water in the container.
The machine comes with a quality anti-drip valve to prevent the dripping through the valve passages and joints.
Quality Steam Vent to collect excess amount of steam generated during the boiling process.
- The Design: The machine comes with a stylish and elegant design featuring processing cylindrical container in between a rectangular framework.
- Brew Basket: It comes with a handle to make the cleaning an easier task.
- Anti-Drip Valve: The feature is good for cleaning and maintenance.
- A Brand with Trust: A reliable brand with consistency in delivering quality goods with a track record of manufacturing with premium quality materials.
- Brewing Technology: The application of advanced brewing technology results in a good tasting coffee each and every time.
- Warranty: It comes with 1 year product warranty.
- Serving Limitation: Can only serve up to 4-6 cups of coffee and is not a great choice for a large group of people.
- No Thick Decoction: Its coffee brewing technique fails to make a thick decoction.
- Non-Variety of Coffees: Only good for drip coffee making and cannot make froth or latte or cappuccino.
From the plethora of coffee machines accessible in the market, the selection of the right coffee machine for your daily or occasional need can become a tricky task. After all, for many a good cup of coffee is not merely a key to alleviate taste buds, but rather an essential part of their daily lives. But it is a fact that making a prudent selection is not as daunting task as it seems to be, all you require is a reliable source of information to help you make unbiased comparison and let you choose the best coffee machine as per your choice and need.
That is a fair attempt which we tried for you right here! We tried to make a fair comparison between some of the most renowned brands of coffee machines available in India and what are the pros and cons that you are required to analyse as a demanding Indian user. That is the reason why we have tried to deliver you a comprehensive guide with assembled information about all the key players of coffee machine making business in India and which are the top notch models they offer to meet your every need. We discussed about single cup coffee makers, French Press, Drip coffee makers as well as Espresso and Cappuccino coffee machine makers that are recognized as international brands.
In this blog, we have emphasized on the key USPs on the grounds of which Indian companies as well as the international brands are competing with one another to fetch a larger pie of customer base. Some of the companies have emphasized on the elegantly finished design, while others have focussed on the durability of the machine as well as portability.
Some of the companies have created budget friendly machines by focusing on the largest middle income grade section of consumers in India, while others have emphasized upon bringing the exotic taste of coffee straight to the modest Indian kitchen. But one key element that we also recommended to our readers through these comparisons is the quality of coffee that each model delivers and the numbers of cups that you can serve right in one go.
India is a country that has a fair share of nuclear and joint families. It is also a country of people who wish to experience the finest taste of world class coffee but without disturbing their monthly expenditure budget. It is a country where people can adjust in two cups of coffee and sometimes even dozens of coffee cups become insufficient to welcome families and friends gathered to celebrate something together.
Therefore, simply listen to your inner call; the taste of coffee type you are most craving for and finding best coffee machine in India for you and your beloved ones could be accomplished in easiest of ways!
Do let us know if you have any questions/suggestions. Cheers!